We understand the value of sponsorships, and we feel that you will get more value for your dollar compared to other conferences. With many of our sponsorships, not only are you giving your company the exposure you desire, but you personally will be part of the event. Our conference will comprise of some of the largest names in the fire service, for example our training classes will include trainers such as Billy Goldfeder, Mike Wilbur, and Dr. Harry Carter.While most conferences have done away with parades or musters, we are creating a Pride & Polish event for Saturday of the conference. The event put together by Bob Romig and Gary Plotts will be a staple of our show featuring modern and antique apparatus.The Celebrity Hockey Game Experience will feature NHL alumni and celebrities from around North America. Names will be released as they come available. With your support first responders from the Mid Atlantic and North Eastern states will be receiving some of the best training and a engaging experience.
All sponsor logos will be featured on the conference website.
There are several events that can be sponsor for 2016 Keystone Firefighter Conference. Popups provided by you will be placed around and within the event. Depending on the event, sponsors will also receive a 10X10 booth credit.
Event Sponsorships Available
* Keynote – $2,000 (Keynote speaker Mike Dugan Captain FDNY Ladder Co 123 Ret.) Includes large banner outside exhibit hall, screen behind speaker with your logo.
* Reception in Exhibit Hall – $1,500 (4 available carving station or refreshments served near or in your booth with your supplied pop-ups)
* Pride & Polish Event Title Sponsor – $3,000 (10X10 booth credit included) (SOLD)
* Training Sponsor – $3,000 (10X10 booth credit included)
To be a Event Sponsor a sponsorship application must be submitted no later than May 15, 2016 with payment included. Only one title sponsor per event.
* Conference Bag Insertion – $300
* Conference Bag – $1,000 (1 available, one side Keystone Firefighter Conference logo, bags provided by sponsor)
* Attendee Wristband – $1,000 (For all 3 show days)
* Floor Graphic – $475 (includes 4 floor locations, size 3’X4′)
* Conference Training Pens – $1,200 (Total 1,000 pens)
Conference Hall Sponsorships must complete a sponsorship application no later than June 1, 2016, with payment included. Only one sponsor per event.